All your documents can be made accessible online on a centralized, secure hosted environment, anytime and anywhere, using GDocs.
For any organization - big or small - requisitioning and managing documents without a comprehensive, tailored Document Management System is a tall order, and also wasteful in terms of time and resources. GDocs is a DMS built to cater to your organization’s unique needs and processes, so right from classifying documents into different categories and tracking down documents as and when required, to access and read/write management based on user designations and policies, we have you covered.
GDocs is an easy-to-use yet fully robust Document Management Software. The system is accessible by users over a network with data stored on a server, or servers (depending on scale). The server can run on Microsoft, Linux or Novell based platforms. It is easily scalable with your network, usage and personnel growth.
GDocs Allows You to:
- Index all documents into a central repository.
- Easily find and manage any document, whenever required.
- Monitor access. Logging of has viewed, edited or shared a document.
- Share documents with individuals or groups of people.
- Accessible via web client or desktop client
- Indexation and Archival of documents
- Version and Revision Control
- Annotation of documents
- Audit Trails
- Multi-tier security
- Full Text Search (FTS)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Image Compression
- Over 350 file formats supported
- User hierarchy & access control
- Unlimited meta data
- Document archival through in-house/network scanner
- Document archival integrated with applications like MS Office, Open Office, Outlook, etc.
- Workflow definitions
- Document sharing and collaboration