Responsible for writing and publishing web content – for in-house requirements as well as for clients of General Data. Proactively update and handle blogs as well as Social Media accounts for in-house and client websites. Monitoring & responding to user-contributed content. Content types include: short articles, feature length (1000+ words) articles, PR articles, Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook updates & posts, product & service descriptions & informational content.
- Creating new Content / Written articles for blogs as well as various web domains
- Ability to grasp new business ideas and topics quickly
- In relation to technical topics, should be able to ask clients/concerned stakeholder the right questions in order to gain enough information to prepare the required content
- Co-ordination with Search Engine Optimization Team to identify key topics & subjects and create the same within the guidelines provided
- Co-ordination with the Web Development team to ensure content is displayed in the expected manner
- Content moderation – actively look for flaws and make necessary amendments to existing content
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to proofread & edit well
- Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research
- [Optional]: Experience with HTML/CSS & CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, Magento
Job Title: Content Manager
Ref No.: 149
Job Type: Permanent